Tyler is now 14 months old. He walks, points, grunts and says three words: uh-oh, hi and yay. At this point in her life Mazie spoke at least 40 different words. I remember listing them out on a piece of paper, because I was eager to see just how many different things she could say. I can count Tyler’s words on one hand. But, I digress. I’m here today to talk about what makes Tyler, Tyler. What differentiates him from all of the other 14 month old babies out there in the big, wide world.
I give you ten Tyler truisms (at least for now):
- He always has an opinion.
- He’s usually trying to break himself or something else.
- He loves to cuddle with soft objects.
- He also loves putting soft objects in his mouth and walking around with them for long periods of time.
- He’s a jokester, giggler, a comedian at heart.
- He likes it loud.
- He’s delighted by cats and dogs.
- He can’t get enough of Goldfish crackers, toast and Amy’s Mac-n-Cheese.
- He doesn’t take no for an answer.
- Tyler lives life full-speed-ahead!